Tuesday, May 12, 2009

bridesmaid dresses




Hey ladies! So jules and I went out looking at some bridesmaid dresses in morristown last week. It was our first time looking at bridesmaid dresses, and lots of fun:) I posted three pix of three of the dresses we liked from this trip. Would love to hear some thoughts on them. I would love to know thoughts on the styles and colors, and remember it was our first time out looking so you can love it or hate it. Be honest though, cuz thats what bridesmaids are for!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Honest one here - I don't like the middle one and I don't even know why. I do like the other two! Shorter is cool; I like the bottom one because it is short but I like the top one because of the bodice/cut. What does everyone else think??? We are in this together ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO EVERYONE!! You can see Julie likes the last one, lol. I like the first and last one. I like the style of the middle one but not the color so much. It looks green, blue, yellow green. I really dont know, what is that color. I think the last dress/ color is more a summer color out of the three. Cort you have to think about your dress. What is the stlye of your dress? Do you want us to have the same stlye on top as you. You also need to think about the pic and what the boy are going to wear with the color you pick. Good luck. I hope everyone is well.

    ReplyDelete