Wednesday, May 27, 2009

flowers









Ok so miss julie has me thinking about the flowers since she bought me a beautiful bouquet last week (as a thank you for stayin with kev and I the last couple of months). So here are a couple of bouquet pictures that I saw where I liked some of the flowers they used, or colors, or just thought they were unique. Let me know which one is your favorite of if there are any flowers you really like:)

ps. i just previewed my post and realized i posted two of the same pix... my bad:-P

3 comments:

  1. okay so i like 2, 3, 4, 5, 8.... dont like the roses with 4, switch for gerber daiseys or something... and i like the mostly white with some blue, those are really pretty... but its all going to depend on the color of the dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 is my favorite only because I like the long stem; the smaller flowers are cute too - but personally I enjoy the longer stem of that set. I just think it looks better when someone is holding them and walking down an aisle... Obviously, colors would be decided once other colors are chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 1,2,3,8. Sorry it took me forever. I hope the planning is going well.

    ReplyDelete